Ontario Passes Carbon Monoxide Bill



A new Bill has passed. Nearly five years after a Woodstock family was killed by carbon monoxide poisoning, provincial politicians have passed a bill that mandates all Ontario homes have CO detectors. I think this is a fantastic idea.


For more info visit

Rosie Del Campo has the latest: http://bit.ly/1igsCR2



Posted on November 28, 2013, in News and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: